Kodak Wedding & Portrait Awards 2009
Kodak, in association with the Master Photographers Association are proud to be supporting this years awards.
The 2009 Finalists in the Kodak Wedding & Portrait Award
First Round Portrait Category Finalists
First Round Wedding Category Finalists
Consumers Prize Money £2000 & Kodak Digital Cameras
Enter your images for the MPA Kodak Wedding & Portrait Awards and your entry fee in its entirety funds very good work at the PACE Centre in Aylesbury. Each £1 entry fee is being donated by MPA/Kodak to PACE, see www.thepacecentre.org Please send £1 with each of your entries. Cheques payable to MPA.
You're in the News with the 2009 Kodak Wedding & Portrait Awards
Publicity is part of the Package... And it's FREE when you win a 2009 Kodak Wedding or Portrait Award. Enter, Win and Spread the News. Success Breeds Success. Use this powerful tool to enhance your local reputation and create new business opportunities.
The MPA/Kodak Wedding & Portrait Awards 2009 Two Judgings: June and September 2009
Closing date(s) for entries: 31 May and 30 August 2009. Five finalists in each of the two categories.
The finalist consumers win a Kodak Digital Camera. The finalist photographer receives a certificate. The finalist laboratory (if applicable) receives a certificate. The finalists will go forward to the final judging in September 2009.
The overall winner prizes in the Wedding and Portrait categories are... The overall winning consumer(s) wins £1000. The overall winning photographer(s) receives the title of Kodak Wedding or Portrait Photographer of the Year 2009, a framed certificate and trophy.
Presentations will take place at the British Professional Photography Awards Dinner at Hilton Newcastle, Sunday 11 October 2009. The judging by an independent panel, comprising of expert judges, will be held in June and final Judging in September 2009.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Photographs which have been taken by professional photographers between 24 August 2008 - 29 August 2009 are eligible for entry to the competition.
2. Entries must be professionally taken, UNMOUNTED, colour or black and white photographs and printed on *Kodak photographic, inkjet or thermal paper, between 24 August 2008 - 29 August 2009. Film if used must be Kodak Film. There will be no limit on the number of entries per photographer. Print size minimum 5î x 4î (13 x 10cms), maximum 8î x 12î (20 x 30cms). Copyright therein must be vested in the entrant or the professional photographer signing the entry form.
3. Entries must have attached an official entry form which bears the name, address and signature of both the professional photographer and the customer. If the photographer is an employee, the employer consent must be obtained in order for the employee to enter the competition. This consent must be obtained in writing and signed. All entries will be deemed to be submitted with the full approval of the proprietor(s) of the business employing the photographer. The allocation of any photographersí prize will be at the discretion of such proprietor(s). Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in transit. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of delivery.
4. Closing Dates for entries: 31 May and 30 August 2009 - Judged June 2009 and September 2009 where the winning entries will be selected. The judges reserve the right to withhold prizes on grounds of unsatisfactory quality of entries.
5. Finalists will be notified by 14 September 2009.
6. Winners will be announced at the Master Photography Awards Dinner on 11th October 2009.
7. All prizes must be accepted as offered, there are no alternatives.
8. All entries will be held at the MPA head office. Whilst every care will be taken, the MPA and Kodak Limited cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage thereto, however caused.
9. Entry is open to residents of the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over except employees and their families of Kodak Limited, their advertising agencies, or anyone directly connected with the competition.
10. The judges decision will be final.
11. Kodak Limited and the MPA reserves the right to reproduce (cropped as necessary) any of the winning photographs for advertising or publicity purposes connected with the competition without payment. The entrant hereby agrees to such use and negatives/digital files of the winning entries must be made available to Kodak Limited and the MPA by the photographer for such purposes.
12. Please send £1 with each of your entries to: MPA/Kodak Awards 2009, PO Box 373, Darlington. DL1 5GS.
13. Closing date(s) for entries: 31 May and 30 August 2009.
14. Photographs entered for this competition are taken by independent professional photographers.
Kodak Limited in conjunction with the MPA, The Master Photographers Association, Jubilee House, 1 Chancery Lane, Darlington DL1 5QP.
Kodak House, P.O. Box 66, Station Road, Hemel Hempstead, Herts. HP1 1JU