Looking for a Photographer?
Advanced Search | Ask The MPA
Use of this search facility is subject to our
Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions.
1. The content of this website is the sole property of the Master Photographers Association (“MPA”). All intellectual property rights existing in this site (including but not exclusively any copyright and design right) belong exclusively to the MPA.
The Master Photographers Association and all related logos, trade dress and trade marks are owned by the MPA. Any other trade marks, registered or otherwise, remain the property of the appropriate trademark owner.
2. You may download pages of this website to a local disk or other storage media and you may print off extracts of this site and share both within your organisation strictly on the basis that you do not do so for profit and on the condition that the MPA’s copyright notice is preserved at all times.
Otherwise, reproduction of part or all of the contents of this website in any form is prohibited unless for personal use. None of the content of this website may be copied or otherwise incorporated into or stored on any other website, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work in any form whatsoever. You may not frame any part of this website.
3. Use of our database of members (“the Database”), whether accessed via the search facilities provided on the website or otherwise, is strictly subject to your acceptance of these terms.
We recognise that when you access the Database via the facilities provided on the website, your computer downloads a copy of the results of your searches (“the Material”). By obtaining access to the Database, you agree that you will use that Material for your personal use only. You agree not to use the Material for any commercial purpose.
In particular, you are expressly prohibited from:
(a) selling or trading in any Material;
(c) using the Material to do any act, make any omission, or make any statement, which in our opinion is likely to bring our reputation into disrepute;
(d) modifying the Material or merging the Material with any other material or information;
(e) using the Material as source targeting material or contact data for any kind of telemarketing, direct marketing, viral or other electronic marketing activity on your own behalf or for the benefit of another party;
(f) using the Material for the purpose of issuing questionnaires, reply cards or similar for the purposes of data capture or verification; and
(g) permitting or allowing the Material to infringe or otherwise prejudice our proprietary rights.
Please note that we take active measures to ensure that no unauthorised infringement of our intellectual property rights is committed.
4. Whilst the MPA has taken care to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, no warranties expressed or implied are given as to the accuracy of the information contained on the website. No action should be taken or omitted in reliance of any information or advice placed on the website. All orders received are accepted strictly on the basis of our terms and conditions of business.
5. The MPA shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the use of any of the information on this website. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that this website is virus free, we recommend that you take precautions against infection. The MPA cannot accept any liability for damage sustained as a result of the transmission of viruses, worms, trojans or any other malicious content.
6. Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed at and are intended solely for use by those accessing the website from the United Kingdom mainland. The MPA gives no representation or warranty that any product, service or information referred to or contained in this website are appropriate for use in other locations or jurisdictions. Those who choose to access this site from other locations or jurisdictions are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
9. “The MPA” is a trading name of the Master Photographers Association, a company limited by guarantee and registered in England and Wales under company number 2863072. Documents may be served on the Master Photographers Association at its registered office:
1 Chancery Lane
County Durham DL1 5QP
10. Any links to external sites are provided for your convenience only. The MPA does not approve of, endorse or otherwise recommend the content of any third party site and can accept no liability for the availability, suitability or content of such website(s) to which you will be moving.